The 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Owen Sedanca Drophead Coupé was a car designed by Gurney Nutting. For Captain H.R. Owen, the vehicle was created. It was one of 18 Phantom II Continentals built with the "Owen" drophead sedanca car body by Chelsea coachbuilder J. Gurney Nutting.
The 7.7 liter straight-six motor of the 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Owen Sedanca Drophead Coupé propelled the vehicle. A redesigned alloy cylinder head was added to the engine during redesign.
With Gurney Nutting's distinctive curved wings, fantastic proportions, and a fashionable yet conventional trunk-type boot, this particular body style is generally regarded as one of the best on a pre-war Rolls-Royce.
The third and final variant of Rolls-Royce's 40/50 hp lineup was the Phantom II. It was released in 1929, and production continued until 1936. The 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II has a wheelbase of 144 inches, a breadth of 60.00 inches, and a length of 220.00 inches.
The vehicle was also offered as a chassis only. A 7,668cc OHV Inline 6-Cylinder Engine powers the 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II. The front of the car is where the engine is situated. Around 92 mph is the maximum speed of the 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II.
The 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Owen Sedanca Drophead Coupé by Gurney Nutting is a luxury car that was built in limited numbers. The car features a stylish coachbuilt body design with rear-hinged doors. It was one of the most popular Rolls-Royce cars between the wars with 3,827 sold worldwide by 1936.